Laser cutting industrial use
Laser cutting is a thermal process which allows us to cut materials with a gauge between 0.5 and 20 mm with very high precision. The laser beam ensures a fine cut which is neatly finished using compressed gas.
- Cutting various materials is possible, not only metal.
- The cutting process is very precise regardless of the high speed the laser head travels
- The heat input is minimal and the deformation of the material is thus almost negligible.
- The high-quality cuts are easy to reproduce.
- By using a laser beam the cuts are almost entirely burr-free.
- It is possible to cut very complex shapes and designs.
The advantages above also offers a number of economical advantages:
- High productivity
- Great flexibility
- High precision
- Short delivery times
Why would you choose for Actual-Laser bvba?
We have more than 15 years of experience in laser cutting both for industrial and private use !
We can help you with your designs and offer you advice regarding the plans of your products.