What is laser cutting ?
- Laser cutting is cutting materials by means of a laser beam. With laser light we are able to cut materials very precisely and very rapidly. In this process the laser beam goes right through the material with a cutline of +/- 0.1 mm.
- The advantage of laser cutting is that very complex shapes can be cut out, starting from a drawing.
- A wide range of materials can be cut with a laser but the most common materials are: acrylic resin, steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Actual-Laser offers you laser cutting of all materials and dimensions.
- Whether you want a single piece, or a small, medium or large series, we guarantee you a fair price and a correct delivery date.
- You can supply your own (vectorised) drawing (.dxf or .dwg file) or you can let us draw it. We've got all the necessary knowledge and technology at our disposal.