Files for laser engraving
Delivering digital files for the manufacturing of nameplates, type plates, road signs, and so on:
- Fonts: All texts must be converted into vectors. For example: select the text, search for convert texts into vectors in the pull-down menu 'text' or convert text into curves.
- A logo: DXF, DWG,EPS, AI of BMP file.
- A photo: JPG or BMP file minimal 300 dpi for mirrors, 500 dpi for other applications. In case you only have a photo on paper, you can send this to us and we will scan the photo professionally and modify the photo to achieve an optimal result. We have all the necessary technology and know-how at our disposal. We will send you back the photo together with your order.
- For texts with special fonts, please send along the type of font. When you combine laser cutting and engraving: We must clearly see what has to be lasered and what has to be cut. The best way to make this clear is:
- Cutting lines in red 0.001mm (fully vectorised).
- Engraving in black/white or shades of grey.
Send, if possible, the lay-out that you prefer in pdf format.
When you place an order, we always make a preliminary design of the lay-out first, which we will send you by e-mail. When this is to your satisfaction, we'll start production!
Doesn't this make any sense to you? No problem, you can still e-mail us about your wishes or send us a sketch on paper. Then we will make you a fair offer. When you place an order, we will see to a professional lay-out and we will send you a preliminary design by e-mail. When this is to your satisfaction, we'll start production. If you have further questions , do not hesitate to contact us.